View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
shimp

Re: can you identify this component

I have 3 1986 suburbans I am parting out, 1 1980 CC single wheel HD 3/4 ton 2wd truck, and possibly a 1976 RCLWB truck, and other misc. So I should be able to help you guys out, however, the ADMIN here says I have to pay some kind of supporting member fee to be able to sell anything here, or give away apparently... sucks, but hey money is the root of all evil right? Gotta have it, I understand it costs money to run a forum, at least for some, not for me, but that's my connections/hookups, not everyone has them. So I may be putting a quarter in the machine so I can put some of the stuff here on the classifieds for all.

It's way too hot here at the moment, but in about 30 days hopefully get a few little cool fronts pass through to at least bring it down into the low 90's, high 80's I am going to be starting cleaning up around here, dragging old vehicles out of the bushes, cleaning out the shop, spraying the wasp nests in the vehicles etc, got a lot to get rid of before winter, would like the place cleaned up. Going to rob the parts I need for my 82 CC dually and the rest is going to scrap, craiglist, classifieds, etc.
1982 Chevy C30 Crew Cab 2wd LWB - Beater Truck
(I have more!) Too many to list!
shimp is offline   Reply With Quote