View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #370
SCOTI

Re: Project: Recycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69chevyshort View Post
Any new progress?
I got some 'clamps' made to retain the brake hoses. No progress on possibly making a run of them to help others though. This week (well, 2hrs last night is the only shop time I've gotten in the last 1.5 weeks), I made the side & top plates for my new front shock brackets. I'm hoping to get some additional time out there before the end of the week to make the uprights that will actually connect the shock to the bracket. Pics of both to come once the shock mounts are closer.

I got my missing fuel line in. Of course, it still isn't quite what I need so it's going to need a little tweaking but I have to get a decent tubing bender (I'm tired of using the cheap, POS, 3-in-1 combo bender).

I did sell some parts on C.list to helpfully aid in my PC'ing hopes. But like you, life seems to be butting in the way. The inconsistent sprinkler system @ the house, the kids Hummer H3 a/c woes, & that yearly ins. premium are a few things challenging for the rights to that $$..... .
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 08-24-2010 at 11:28 PM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote