View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #57
bwood

Re: Someone tried breaking into my garage.....

I had my 05 CRF250R stolen from my garage in May and the only reason I got it back was the lowlife didn't turn the gas on and my Stepdad happen to driveby while he was trying to kick on the corner a few blocks from my house. It started and ran that far with the fuel in the carb bowl. He kicked in the dining room window and went through the house into the garage. He couldn't get the opener button on the wall to work (there is a switch on the side that disables the opener to keep a stolen remote from working, I keep it disabled most of the time) so he used the emergency release to open it. What sucks even worse is that I taught this particular lowlife how to ride, it was my wife's nephew. With that info I hunted him (and his girlfriend down, she was his driver to the house), took everything I had, pictures, address, tag #'s, ect to the cops, then they sat on it for 3 weeks. They finally called me with their plan and as coinsidence would have it, he was in court across from police station, they picked him up and he confessed and his girlfriend rolled on him. I've made it a goal to make sure he does jailtime, I've been to all the hearings so far, at this point its down to senticing in Oct.

5 days after the bike was stolen, my wife's car was broken into and her CD player was stolen along with all my daughter's kid music (she's 3). I found out that it was a group of addicts that my nephew ran with but I got that as a rumor so I can't prove it 100%. I have been coming home from work in the earily morning hours and have been cruising by their house on the way home with my camera. There have been 100+ breakins just like this one in about 3 neighborhoods around where they live. So if their cars aren't there when I drive by, I cruise all the neighborhoods that have been hit. So far I have found their car parked in a few areas and have taken pics and given them to the police. I'm not stopping until their caught. The detective I have been working with says some stolen prop has turned up in a pawn shop a town over with their name on the ticket, so it looks like some progress.
2005 Honda CRF250R
2006 Honda CRF150F
bwood is offline   Reply With Quote