View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #5
68C10HotRod

Re: Project - FrankenBurb in NE

The OE wire harness made me cringe wondering if it would just burst into flames after I got some work done so I ordered the AAW harness & started to remove the old one.

Also decided I want about a 4/6 ride height when it's running so I bought the 5" kit with super track bar from ECE & have started with that install since the rear end is out right now. Had some C-notches that I was going to use on the 68 but since it's 2/4 currently & they weren't going to be used right away - Jake, my 13yo son helped me get those started this weekend.

Since I like to make extra work for myself - I unknowingly put the Burb about 5' out of the reach of my plasma cutter so all the rivets & notch work had to be done with a die grinder - about 20x longer than it needed to be. Only got the DS notched & installed with the 4 bottom bolts. Still need to drill the side 4.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” - Benjamin Franklin
"And those who know what's best for us, Must rise and save us from ourselves" - RUSH lyric (mockery)
68C10HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote