View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #6
68C10HotRod

Re: Project - FrankenBurb in NE

I've got a decent parchment seat in my 68 so when Randy (teeitup) had a pair of rear seats in parchment a while back, it only seemed right to grab those. They were a little nasty ......

but, I HAVE to keep telling myself - I just want a decent DRIVER!!!

They didn't clean up too bad .....

Forgot to take DIRTY pics of the 2nd row but after cleaning it decided no one would believe me if I didn't at least get some of the 3rd row before I did it. This little seat project actually brought my wife out of the house & she worked right along with Jake & I on these. BTW, she really doesn't like the Burb but she indulges me so I can't complain one bit.

Second row is really nice (think it was actually the 3rd before but it will be the 2nd now). Anyone notice the ONLY marks I couldn't get rid of ....

Maybe this is a little easier to see. Sharpie just looks bright pink when you get the top layer of black off!!

So it will have 3 rows of parchment seats when she's back on the road. Notice the SPID code is only for 2nd row seats. Figured what's the use in having a Burb if you can't load that baby up with people & stuff.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” - Benjamin Franklin
"And those who know what's best for us, Must rise and save us from ourselves" - RUSH lyric (mockery)

Last edited by 68C10HotRod; 10-04-2010 at 11:48 PM.
68C10HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote