View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #93
srr

Re: Show us your shop.

Here's my disaster The garage is 24 x 30 with a 10' door along with electric door closers I put out back to the 100' of slab I added to the rear after dozens of dump truck loads of back fill. Thank God for hard working helpful friends. We poured about 40 yards 5", 8", then 1' thick for the final slab. The slabs happened around two years apart and the garage was there when I bought the house. I'm in the process of selling, scraping and just cleaning up. It's amazing how fast something like this can get away from you.
That sandy looking driveway is right after we had it paved and is the front view of the shop. I love the fact it's a stand alone. I also had it wired for 100 amp service to power my welder, 80 gallon compressor, plasma cutter and two post lift. That plywood ramp on the back entrance has been replaced with a piece of diamond deck steel the width of the door and mounted to the slab. I just recently had a friend of mine install a computer on my work bench.
Your shops are awesome! You younger guys have to remember we all started somewhere, I used to have a "driveway" shop also.
Attached Images

Last edited by srr; 10-06-2010 at 01:02 AM.
srr is offline   Reply With Quote