View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #34
foamypirate

Re: Road experiences with imports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdog28 View Post
You can call me a HATER. Dont bother me. Most people that i have seen calling others haters usually don't have crap themselves. Have you ever seen a hard worker with their life in order (possibly millionaire) call someone else a hater? Other then rappers i have not seen one. One done right i respect, but the ones i see every day, i dislike.

I dislike imports because every other person in one puts a muffler on it and thinks they have a race car. And all the race stickers and body graphics add 200hp right?
I didn't specifically call anyone a hater, I just said there is a lot of import hating going on; I see it in the import community too, they hate on domestics all the time. You are always going to have people doing tacky modifications, regardless of being an import or domestic; is it really fair to single out imports? I know plenty of people that threw a muffler on their domestic car/truck and thought they were hot stuff out on the streets. Take the kid down the street from me, for example. He's got a lowered, fart canned, ricer tail light and sticker fest Cavalier, and he revs at everything.

It's very much a two way street.

Last edited by foamypirate; 11-02-2010 at 02:35 PM.
foamypirate is offline   Reply With Quote