View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #35
ripdog28

Re: Road experiences with imports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamypirate View Post
I didn't specifically call anyone a hater, I just said there is a lot of import hating going on; I see it in the import community too, they hate on domestics all the time. You are always going to have people doing tacky modifications, regardless of being an import or domestic; is it really fair to single out imports? I know plenty of people that threw a muffler on their domestic car/truck and thought they were hot stuff out on the streets. Take the kid down the street from me, for example. He's got a lowered, fart canned, ricer tail light and sticker fest Cavalier, and he revs at everything.

It's very much a two way street.
You know after thinking about it, really isnt imports. I really lump all the guys in Cavaliers, Neon, honda, anything like those into one group. I know what your saying though.
462ci, forged crank, H-beam rods, 10.5-1 KB forged pistons, Dart Iron Eagle 308cc, Straub Cam, Comp Cams chrome moly full rollers, Weiand Team G, Prosystems 950, TH400/3500 Dalenzie stall, Currie 9+ Detroit Locker w/31spline axles.3.5/6in drop. My Build.
ripdog28 is offline   Reply With Quote