View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
joe1982
.. !WAR FEDOR! ..

Re: My late 82swb build.

When i bought this truck I was still over seas in Japan. my brother and father were the ones looking at it and letting me know what they thought. i was in love with it the moment i saw it in person, sure it looked funky with tiny wheels and a cowl hood (witch i still hate to this day!!) and i romped around in it for the next three months wondering where to start on it. i then had the awsome luck of going back to Iraq, so i had to put those plans on hold. while in iraq though, my wife had the truck lowered for me, i know i know, sounds like an awesome thing but, i really wish she would have told me. she ended up getting ripped off, they told her it was lowered with springs and spindles up front and a flip in the rear. when i got home after my deployment i discovered that all they did was chop the hell out of my springs and took some leaves out up front.

needless to say i went to this shop that charged her 1200!!! i didnt get all my money back, i only ended up getting 1000 back. i would have taken these guys to court but they ended up going under. here are some pics of it after they "lowered it"

after getting some cash back i started shopping around for some lowering components to re drop it.....
Attached Images

"san diego chargers #1"
joe1982 is offline   Reply With Quote