Thread: Part / Junk it?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:07 AM   #2
THE "10" SILVERADO

Re: Part / Junk it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadSS View Post
The 79 K10 I have, i'm running out of motivation to work on it quickly. Just because it isn't worth it to me. It's just a longbox 4x4. Not a SWB 4x4 or 2wd. I've already cut out the floor sections, rockers, cab corners. I just can't justify the work into the truck considering it wont be worth much more than the sheet metal I put into it.

The only real thing it has going for it right now is, it has a solid running 350 in it. That's it. If it was a 67-72 lwb 4x4 i'd be all over fixing it. Sure, the truck is well optioned. But it needs everything sheet metal wise. Including a whole bed. I love the 73-79 style.

I'm just not sure if I should trudge forth and finish the bodywork on the truck. It also needs brand new brake lines.

Seems like a lot of rust just on the driver side....can't see the passenger side though...from what I see it looks like a lot of work....if you have the time go for it....I probably wouldn't sell it so I could just have something to do over free time.....but there are defiantly other things to do though....

Last edited by THE "10" SILVERADO; 11-22-2010 at 01:22 AM.
THE "10" SILVERADO is offline   Reply With Quote