View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #91
bitchin85

Re: Road experiences with imports.

i was hanging out with the local street racers one night in a parking lot getting ready to head down to the road we all race on.. soome kid in a riced out maxima was not too fond of my truck, and had noo problem telling him that. anyways, i finally got him to agree to actually race me, as we pulled out on to the main road, with cops everywhere, he wants to race there(instead of waiting till we get to the race road thats hidden..) i didnt want to for obvious reasons. well when i didnt race him there he flipped me off so i said screw it and when he took off, i caught up with him and went around him and i let off when i saw flashing lights behind me.. i thought i was screwed for sure.. he must not have seen the cop and kept going and the cop went right around me and pulled him over. i went by with a wave and a smile on my face and thats the last time ill race someone on that road

about a month ago a kid with a stock v6 camaro with rims and bass that his dad bought for him got his ass handed to him by my "old ugly redneck farm truck".. i was a good 2-3 cars in front of him at about 95 when i let off and tapped my brakes. he wend flying past me after i started slowing down.. then he went around telling people he beat me.. haha.. i made it very clear that a "loser-fly-by-'' is not a win haha

gotta love american muscle. people just forget that the "nos'' stickers and the body kit thats 3 diferent colors and falling off does NOT make your 4/6 banger family car faster..