View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Flashed's Man Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Nate ,thanks for posting those pics for me .As you can see I collect way too much stuff ,cars included .There is a red 81 Trans Am under that tarp (my wifes) .The pedal cars I dont know anything about except the fire truck which I bought new for my great nephew when he was 2 years old ,he loved playing with it ,his little brother had no interest in it so I hung it up out of the way.The others I bought at garage sales as I did the El Camino SS .The Chevelle convertible is my wifes favorite car and we drive it about 15000 miles per year .The 68 malibu and the 55 Bel Air are looking for a new home as I have too many toys to work on and not enough time to drive them all. My wife says Im a big kid and she hopes I never grow up and I dont think she has to worry about that as Im 48 years old .And yes Im a lucky man to have a wife that encourages me to keep on as I am.She loves my toys as much as I do ,she even bought me the restored gas pump at an estate sale this past summer .My shop is very cluttered but I have no more room to spread out unless I sell 2 cars someday or build another building.
Any time buddy.

I'm definitely envious of your collection of small and large scale automobiles.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote