View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #13
Mkcustums

Re: 1990 Jimmy Daily Driver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asickber View Post
Here's an '83 diesel that's closer to me. It's much cheaper but definitely needs more work.
Just posting the Blazer he is talking about - No it's not mine

Hey, I have an 83 Chevorlet K-5 Blazer 4x4 auto with a 6.2 litre diesel non turbo engine in it. It runs very strong. has about 98,xxx og miles gets about 14 16 mpg and it has a 35 gal tank

runs great, drives fine lights work radio shifts good,windows work heat is hot removable top doesnt leak rear window works all around great truck.

has rust in normal spots where these blazers have rust, the 4 wheel drive works but i took off the automatic lockouts to replace with warren lockouts and havent put them on, the new lock outs are brand new in box, never been on any vehicle and i think i still have the reciept. the rear window is cracked due to some kids who dont respect anyone. the high beams flicker after about 15 min of being on, have the new switch for it in the truck again i justhave never gotten around to putting it on. carpet is kind of ripped up have replacement black to go in it fuel guage only goes up to 1/2 way and the bat/temp/andclock guage doesnt work but i think i have replacement sunpro guages somewhere if i find them i will throw them in. 1200 or trade for 4 wheeler

Extras to go with truck: light switch, carpet, transfer case, cb antenna, and wires, homemade light bar if you dont want it ill throw it away has probably $50-60 of tractor lights on it. It was going to be a fixer upper, i priced out everything to make it perfect except a paint job and it was going to be about 1400, but i really want a fourwheeler now so got to get rid of one toy to get another. this is my daily driver for now so it is a good truck i used to drive 120 miles a day to work and back and it did fine
Attached Images

Last edited by Mkcustums; 01-06-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Saying that this isn't mine...
Mkcustums is offline   Reply With Quote