View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:00 AM   #13
SBTork
Garage wrench

Re: 88 chevy suburban 1/2ton 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybuldr View Post
I got the grill out and I cant find any broken spots. I am kinda nervous shipping somthing so big and fragile.

I need to know how much of the door panels do you want? Just the panels with nothing attached? Do you want the inserts? The brush panel inserts have broken tabs. The velour inserts are not very good. The panels are typical scratched. The front drivers is starting to fade on the the top but not chauky.

the rear cargo doors, how much do you want the top and bottoms? the bottoms are ok need a good cleaning. The tops are scratched and the passanger side one is cracked in one spot. The panels are go around the side were the 2 doors come together are broken and no good.

The speaker grills are very good shape. 20.00 for both.

I need a shipping address to figure shipping and let me know how much you want of the panels.

If you can get decent packing for the grille I will take my chances on it showing up ok. The front door panels still sound like something of interest to me. I can transfer my trim to these panels. The barn door, door panels, I am looking for the carpet lowers and the plastic upper trim panels. If they're cracked I will pass, but take some pics and we can go from there as mine are in really rough shape. I will take the speaker grilles. I will PM you a shipping address.

90 V1500 GMC Suburban 350/700R4/NP241.....
01 Saturn SL1 stock DD.....
SBTork is offline   Reply With Quote