View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Hulk Will Smash

Re: My 84 CC Dually mod thread - there will be plenty of pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 502ss View Post
The burb tank was an afterthought for me. I only decided to go this route because as soon as I stared working on the truck one of the saddle tanks started to leak. It's actually a funny story....the truck was in the garage for 3 weeks prior to me staring the work and never dripped a drop. I jack the truck up and start to cut the stock leaf hangers(sparks flying everywhere) and I get a whiff of gas. Sure enough one of the tanks is leaking! Well now I am mad because I have to stop everything else to deal with this so I said F*ck it and ripped both tanks out!
Posted via Mobile Device
Funny, I was just looking back through this thread to see if you were using the twin 20s and the 38 gal Sub tank or just the sub tank. I was thinking it would be cool to leave the 20s in there and run a transfer pump from the sub tank to one of the 20s... But probably safer, smarter to rig the sub tank to the TBI and then run transfer pumps from the 20s to that...

And even as I type this I can imagine myself driving down the road, looking into the rear view mirror and seeing fuel pouring out of my tail light because I forgot to shut off the transfer pump!

It's 11 PM, do you know where your IAC pintle is?
Hulk Will Smash is offline   Reply With Quote