View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
Buddy G

Re: Suburban to Crew Cab Conversion- Possible?

Thanks for the photoshop Mr. Pops. I wish I knew how to do that. Looks like your creation would be just about double the length of a regular crew cab back end. I think about 1 1/2 times would be pretty pleasing to the eye as well as picking up a little space behind the seat. Another thing I'd like to do is keep the Suburban tilt up rear seat. It would be nice to have some space to toss something big (and maybe dirty) without messing up the back floor area. It looks like the Suburban seat latches might need a little extra room to work. Thanks again! Buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pops View Post
Wow, I was JUST thinking the same thing today! I was thinking of how nice it would be to have more room behind the back seat (like a mega cab) and thought it might be just as easy to start with a suburban and just cut it off at the desired length and close it up with sheet metal from the back of a pickup cab.. I don't know how long you could go and still maintain tasteful symmetry and a semi stock look. Here's a quick photochop I just did with a pic I found on this site..
Buddy G is offline   Reply With Quote