View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:33 AM   #29
66Z71

Re: '62 BBW SWB Highschool ride returns

All I wanted to do today was work on the truck... Yea right. Got up, and the house was freezing. Yup, the oil furnace was out of oil, and you can't get any delivered on a weekend. So it was off to the gas station for 25 gallons of diesel. Then since I had the company pickup I hauled a load of garbage off. Oh yea, why I had the company truck... The throttle linkage in my Corvair broke yesterday at lunch, so I left it at work, and drove the truck home. So I went back to the shop, and fixed the car. Turnes out the mount for part of the linkage had rusted off. Anyhow got it fixed, and by 4:00 I got out to the shop. First thing I did was break my last cutoff wheel, so... off to the store to get some... Finally got all the welding done on the fenders. So tomorrow I get to shoot the DP90 on everything.

and the Passenger side.
"Always try to make the best part you can with the skills you have. If it isn't good enough throw it away and make another. Every time you make a part your skill will increase and you'll make a better part than you were capable of making before." Lil John Buttera
66Z71 is offline   Reply With Quote