View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
suville

Re: Well lets see them!

plans are, suicide 3rd door with stock exterior handle, no 4th door its a "rare 3 door" doncha know! And possibly an upper hatch lower barn door as Wess from Classic Heartbeat is doing or as Frizzle Fry did a one piece havnt decided yet. I have a 68 GMC and a 68 Chev nose assy leanin real hard toward the GMC as Cadillac and GMC were usually sold in the same dealerships and my idea was to build my version of a Cadillac SUV, hence the name Suville, Sub deVille is too many letters for a license plate but I might just run a "Classic" instead and badge it as Sub deVille . Suspension is 2 1/2 dropped spindles, Dominator 2600 bags all four corners and hope to incorporate as much of Rob from Nolimits suspension mods suggestions as possible. The biggest challenge was getting the engine as far back and deep into the frame as possible, I would have liked to get even farther back but it will have to do as is. Dont plan on autocross but wouldnt mind seeing just how good or bad it handles, my real burn is Bonneville a 507 ought to put it down the salt fairly quick for a brick haha !
Attached Images

suville is offline   Reply With Quote