View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #28
Orangetonicclicc

Re: cpp frustrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
Ok first off i want to appologize for these issues, its almost like a broken record. First off we will never be Summit or Jegs as those companies simply take another vendors merchandise of there shelf and ship it, thats a far cry from being a manufacture like CPP. With that said i cannot agree with how bad the lead times are right now. From a salesmans standpoint its tough as i want excatly what you guys want and thats to have the ability to ship all orders in a timely fashion. In some aspects on the driveline it is terrible to give a customer that deep of a lead time but atleast he did not say it would be 2 days and totally mislead you. I can tell you this from a salesmans standpoint CPP must be doing something right as every phone line in the building is lit up like a christmas tree all day long. Seriously guys i am here to help anyway i can, i really hate reading this stuff and wish it would go away permanetly....
Jeff, let me say I never dealt or spoke to personally concerning CPP. I've heard anything but good reports on you. Don't take it personally this is no reflection on you. If CPP had more people like you they would be outstanding!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Orangetonicclicc; 03-10-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Orangetonicclicc is offline   Reply With Quote