View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #58
tech@scottshotrods

Re: cpp frustrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by charx2 View Post
Ordered parnhard from CPP and step notch from SD(QAR) and neither have yet to ship. Ordered them on 03/04/11. I don't know, call me crazy, but something seems wrong when it's 10 days later and the items still haven't shipped, and they were in stock too! Jeff, I do applaud you, you seem like a good guy who cares, I wish CPP had more like you!
After going to the CPP's open house this week I better understand the operation. Jeff and Jim gave us a personal tour and explained it all in detail, and Let me tell you for as small of an operation as they are you would swear they where 10 times the size. Even though a few may be affected they are shipping 400-600 packages daily and have on average 30 RMAs a week between warranty, mis ships, parts exchange etc. which is damn impressive! They have a lot of goodies in the machine shop which I wish I had access to one of which was there 3d printer... They explained even with 60 employees they are 10-12 days behind and I can believe it! they are now having shipping coming in on weekends to try and make a dent in the back log... bear with them guys...
As for QAR I know it is a 3-5 man operation and jason builds every thing personally there are guys on the S-10 forum that have been waiting on parts since August so 10-15 days isn't bad
tech@scottshotrods is offline   Reply With Quote