View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #70
greguw

Re: 1990 GMC Suburban ... Cummins Powered

Thanks buddy , just checked out your build ... Very nice , you put in some time into that rig ... mine sucks time up like crazy and some money too ...LOL
I was lucky to find a set of trailmaster traction lift off a user on here ... someone jerked off Bryan ...AKA ( SWYfor5 ) I found a post that was 10 months old and he still had them ready so ship ... for my build these are great , had them on other trucks years ago .
So I put them on yesterday , I built in to my rear axle to have adjustable perches and upper plates ... never thought I would use it .
I had to move my rear axle forward 1 inch for driveshaft and e-brake reasons ... seem to work out well . Think I may have lost a degree of angle on the rear pinion .. I should get that back once I finish the rear bumper and put the fuel tank in should put some extra weight and push that pinion down a degree of 2 .
I also managed to get my rear shocks and mounts installed this morning . I'm going to put in a hour or 2 put in the fuel and brake line mounts ... Think I'm going to hit the pub its been a long week ...LOL
Attached Images

Last edited by greguw; 03-20-2011 at 12:10 PM.
greguw is offline   Reply With Quote