View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
Erik V

Re: Resurrection of a Family Friend

w00h00, new digicam is my friend!

This is why the driver side of the truck sounds like poo at low RPMs, and burley mean as smeg at higher RPMs:

I guess Dad got tired of having air bubbles stop him from fueling up. Extra vent line anyone? :

What holds my backseat in are these loops with add-a-link threaded chain links which also double as seat belt holder-downers:

Does anyone reproduce this badge? If not, whenever I get around to restoring the body it'll be hard to protect, but I really dig it. Kinda like the 80's Toyotas when they badged the back of the cars "5-speed". Why not just point out the obvious? :

2 core Aluminum radiator needed some bracket modding. Dont mind the fancy overly expensive overflow bottle. hehe Fellow member on here showed me his similar hold down bracket setup, took quite a while to grind it just right:

Backseat loosely tossed in. Rollbar still needs sanded and repainted-but I'll get to that later. In the shiney area down low between the bars on each side are hidden speakers (and the only speakers in the truck):

Stock AM radio knobs on the 2post AM/FM/cassette head unit I picked up in HS (again-1996 era):

Anyone who's replaced all 3 Ujoints in the stock front driveline will know how rewarding it is to be done with that chore, and have it painted something other than mud/rust colored:

Still no action shots, but at least I drive it out of the garage every other week or so:

Erik V is offline   Reply With Quote