Thread: 1947 3100
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #13
1947hillbillytruck

Re: 1947 3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEVON View Post
Gotta love those "almost free rust" trucks, pun intended. Sorry one of my fellow Americans appears to have stiffed you on that one.

So why no trucks with back seats there? I know they love to tax everything but what's the deal? Is it a fuel conservation thing or?
-new cars are taxed by HP-engine size-weight of car,new camaro is 250000-270000 dollars (over 2 million Norwegian kroner).
-most trucks/vans was first titled as LIGHT DUTY TRUCKS(wich is a tax free like tractors) here-given new total gross weight.(gave them much higher factory weight)
-I have to have a special licence to drive them titled like that,almost like big rig.
-so after beeing titled 10 years the higher factory weight can be reversed and can get new title as a ordinary car-and drive with nomal licence.
-our sosialist goverment found out they lost a lot of taxes from this an put a stop to it.so now its only"varebil"-(delivery car).1/3 of car tax.
WE can do the same to 10 year old "delivery car" -New title-back seat.
SO THAT was also stopped in 2007.after 2007 its only regular cabs so that we can't put back seat in after 10 years.
1947hillbillytruck is offline   Reply With Quote