Thread: Project Swagger
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #39
matthew79

Re: Project Swagger

I know earlier in the thread I said I had some black and white houndstooth seats but I never did post a pic of them so shame on me! Here they are:

Actually I sold this set of seats on Monday. They looked awesome, but I really liked the way the saddle colored seats on Big Time's Blazer looked with the orange. It was a better match with the orange than the black and white IMO. Besides I didn't want to have to put a towel down on the seats before the kids could sit on it over fear of them getting dirty. White houndstooth seats + little kids = a very nervous matthew79!! I also sold the seat belt console with the seats as well. That too looked great but just not practical enough for me to use. Where am I supposed to put my bottle of water? I knew that style of console would eventually start to get on my nerves. So after I sold everything I needed a new set and found a local guy selling a complete set with a cupholder console and the original seatbelts to boot. Actually I still need the short one for the front passenger. He had two long ones from a truck. Once I get that short one I'll send them all off to Python to get them restored in saddle. The console is in great shape with no cracks. Here's a pic of the seats I just got.

This morning I ordered a set of saddle houndstooth covers from board member pickupman so as soon as those get here I'm sending these seats out to get redone.
matthew79 is offline   Reply With Quote