View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
gcburdic
Restoration Virgin!

Re: Str8buban's 69 GMC

First of, this looks like a nice clean burb....i like that it'll be a rolling resto so you can enjoy it with the kiddos and wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8burban View Post
Couple of questions about my pics...what do you all think about the full length roof air.....it is air for every rider in the vehicle and it is factory....I am sure you all have seen these before but I havent....is it worth keeping? the blowers work great, but someone unhooked everything under the hood.
Unless you change to a 71/72 rear ac or you take it down and install an aftermarket ac system that mounts in the front or a cross between the two, this is how I believe 69/70 ac's are in the burbs.....but you do have other options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8burban View Post
Also does anyone know were I can get a rear hatch...mine is really REALLLY bad. really want to replace it, that is really the worse spot of rust, and what makes it worse is that I cant find a replacemet......
Watch the burb parts board....sometimes guys part a nice hatch....I'm assuming just the top one is bad??.....got any pictures of the back and the rust areas??

1972 Custom Deluxe C20 Suburban A Suburban Named Isabella

1966 Ford Mustang Mama's High School Graduation Present

Last edited by gcburdic; 05-18-2011 at 05:38 PM.
gcburdic is offline   Reply With Quote