View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #35
geoff.clark
SheetMetalNoob

Re: Project Rusty (70 C10 Suburban)

Hey dude - its been crazy over here. I finally finished the 100 ft run of #2 thru the attic for the subpanel. I can say being 6'5 350, I am not made to be crawling around in an attic with temps of 100+.

I have so many projects around the house to do. I live in older home that previous owner never took care of. So everyday a new project shows itself.

Now I need to run some drops in the garage for the compressor and welder, both being 220 30 and 40 amp. Once I can get to this - I can finally get to cutting and welding.

With the storms we have had around here, I had plenty of trees to clean up, that is finally done now. Wife has just laid down the hammer - no more spending until summer is over.

So I need to find some cash to finish up the garage wiring and I can start making progress. But until then I have plenty of yard work, drywall, well house rebuild and bathroom to prep for remodel.

I am so jealous of all you guys that get to work on your trucks. I just want to start (cutting, grinding and welding) - but so many other projects I have to get to first.

83 Chevy Custom Deluxe I6 250 lwb (aka) Trash Runner
geoff.clark is offline   Reply With Quote