View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #33
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: Project Patina Azul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint70step View Post
Thanks man,much appreciated.I will be doing a thread on my stepper soon.As soon as the Burb is on the road and I'm confident its be a reliable DD,I'm going to tear down the stepper and start a frame off resto mod.
We need to talk about the swap you did cause I'm about to buy a $400 harness from Howell.If you think you can help use my stock harness,That would save me some cash.Then I could get my 4/6 drop for the Burb.Any help would be great.Be good
That engine looks great and sounds like you are going all the way with quality parts. Gonna be putting some HP on the rear tires too

As far as the TBI harness goes......don't let me talk you out of the Howell. I have only read good stuff about that. I was only saying if I can do it anyone can. I only wish I would have taken more time and stripped all the unecessary circuits out mine. Its really pretty straight forward with a diagram.

HEREis the thread that has most of the info I used. It covers all kinds of issues and has the full list of pin outs for the harness.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote