View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #31
fryer1979
Redneck Hillbilly

Re: !965 Chevy C-10 Take 2: Project Tanya

Thanks man. Yeah she is running pretty darn good for an almost 50 year old engine. Right now she is my daily driver (no plans to change that either, she is too much fun to drive), so my focus is to keep mods to weekend projects so I can keep her rolling as much as possible. I have an Olds 350 I'm pretty sure I am going to build and put in her, but I won't tear her apart until the new engine is ready to go in. Same with my front crossmember swap, when it is all together and ready to go in with all the parts I will need, then I will do the swap. I love driving this truck and don't want to be long without her.

Yes I do still have the old mirrors actually, although the two arms that hold the mirrors are just a tiny bit different from each other. They both mount similar, but one mirror sits a lot higher up than the other. Other than that they are both in decent shape. If you'd like them, you're welcome to them for just a little cash to cover shipping and such. Shoot me a pm if you're interested. Sounds like you're truck is similar to mine with all those holes, I too have the three bolts for that little post mirror on the drivers side. A little further down the line I plan on putting one of those little post mirrors back on, the clamp on peeps were just a temporary fix for me. I do not still have the bed hooks though, never thought anyone would want them so I tossed 'em. Sorry man. Shoot me a PM about the mirrors though, we'll see what we can work out.
fryer1979 is offline   Reply With Quote