Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
oneoff

Re: new member

Thanks guys for the welcome and I hope to contribute as much as I receive from others. I plan on slowly inching into this build as my 9 year old is really getting into it. I also have another 69 Chevelle convertible back at the shop in Florida, that I also plan on Pro-touring it. I sold the red Chevelle in the pictures, at last years Barnett-Jackson in Las Vegas, so I itching for another featured car. It's really hard when you have so many customers cars and have to work in your own project.

If anyone has electronic questions that I can assist with, feel free to contact me.

My other company designs and makes a telematics, navigation, entertainment, safety, communication and connectivity device. You can use an aftermarket double din Pioneer,Kenwood and Clarion for example and are able to add technology to your projects. We just added TPMS to our device, so it can be displayed on the screen. All you have to do is add TPMS sensors to your tires and your old project has newer technology. We also have Wifi ability,radar detection,laser shifter,GPS nav/tracking and a host of features that can be added to older platforms. You can check us out at directusnav and or check us out if you're heading to SEMA 2011........

Again thanks for the warm welcome.....
oneoff is offline   Reply With Quote