View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #46
SWB4x4

Re: Corner Speaker Install for 67-72 Pickup ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock73 View Post
OK, first and foremost, my camera is about to find it's way into the trash can..once I can afford a new one that will actually work. I apologize for the crummy pictures, I'll get better ones with a borrowed camera tomorrow night.

Here are a couple real quick shots of the test bracket installed, and a large magnet throw away speaker installed in it. You are looking at a bare 16 ga steel bracket, with no modifications or finish applied.

This went in very easy, and fits extremely well. It covers the backside of the door jamb perfectly and hides all the bolts and bracketry nicely. The bottom bracket that bolts to the floor and attaches to the front side of the bracket is adjustable, allowing these to be installed nicely and snugly for trucks with carpeting, rubber mat, or bare steel.

I should have a quote from the shop tomorrow, and will be able to price these at that time.

Please provide any feedback if you like.

Thanks!

looks good! depending on price I'll grab a set most likely.

1972 SWB 4X4 on 35"s with 6" lift all around 3/4 ton running gear with high steer and 4.88s 350/th350. SOON TO BE DONE:2" higher in front 37"s,LSX Swap,Hugger Orange & White Paint Scheme,Air Conditioning,Power Windows & Locks,Complete Gauge Kit,Tank Relocation,Double Din Nav with full Audio System.

My Build Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post4169140
SWB4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote