View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #17
eightyfive

Re: 1988 2wd longbox Sierra

Heres the story.

Summer night in early august, my "buddies" and i were havin a couple beers in the garage, havin a good time and just takin it easy. Music is playin outta my truck with doors open keys in it. I got a call a couple hours later and someone else wants me to go to their place for a little shindig. So i shut my truck off, throw the keys on my table and take off. The "friends" that i had over didnt come with me. instead they decided to get a little more liquid courage in their system before they cam back to my place at around 5:30 am. I was allready passed out a long time before that, and i wake up to a phone call, it was the police and they said they found my truck in the ditch about 45 mins north of where i live. I'm pretty hungover at that point and just want to crawl back in bed and pretend it didnt happen, but we had to go.
I get there and it doesn't look terrible but i can tell it didnt look good.
Bumper was pushed in, drivers fender kinked, grille a little bit smashed and frame might be bent.
It turned out to be a couple of the guys who were at my house earylier that night. They were reported, but of course the cops in my town didnt even give them a slap on the wrist. They got away with robbery!
Makes a guy sick :S I will be posting pictures of the damage as soon as i get them up.
"New" Hot rod 1999 Chevy silverado 5.3L
^^^
Workin my way up the food chain
eightyfive is offline   Reply With Quote