View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #63
Flint70step

Re: Project Patina Azul

WOOOO HOOO I just drove the Burb around the block a few times!!!There are a few more issues to deal with but I will knock those out in short order.The power steering pump is spewing fluid outta the front where the pulley shaft goes into the housing.I've already located another and will be going to get it soon.I still have no power getting to my brake lights.Need to get this one figured out quick so I can hook up the wire for the lock-up converter.Good points:the power steering box works well when fluid is in the pump,the brake booster works well,everything else electrically works(even the ciggy lighter) and the motor was very responsive and felt very strong and well taken care of.I got the Burb registered in my name this week.The nice lady at the title office even found me a plate that has 72 at the endJust goes to show please and thank you go a long wayStill a few more things to work out but I'm well on my way to enjoying my Burb on the road.Its a good feeling

72 Custom Deluxe Burb(Arizona truck)Nice interior
Great patina

Project Patina Azul http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467668
Flint70step is offline   Reply With Quote