View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #525
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sik7t2 View Post
only solution ive seen is like i have, reverse tilt hood or i have seen some1 move the hinges inside(closer to the motor) but cant remember what kind they were or what the drivers side looked like (with the steering column) decisions, decisions good luck thou
since i have to cut off the stock hinge area, i think im gonna go with the kit grant kustoms sell...its about 80 bucks shipped. not my first choice, but i guess ill go with it if it works. who knows, prob wont be for a few months before i get around to ordering it, so maybe ill have money saved up for the pb setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick67 View Post
I think I read they were using Mercedes hinges, but Porterbuilt makes some nice ones. Kev, the burb looks great it has the right stance. Are you sure you wanna go 22s all around and not 20 22 combo? It may solve some of your clearance issues.
heres the set of rims i picked up david...front and back 22's with 235/30 tires...tires are just about brand new. i couldnt pass up on these with the price. wish i had the adapters i need so i can throw them on and really get an idea of what i will need to make clearance for.

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote