View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #51
tincan1966

Re: 60-66 pictures thread index

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuellg1977 View Post
Those wiring harnesses are supposedly the cat's meow. I have never used one, so I can't testify to that. Idunno why, but I always do s*hit the hard way! I guess impatience or just plain stubborn. I have the vacuum operated cruise module, but recently was told it won't work because I don't have the ECM from the donor truck. Didn't know I needed it. Oh well, I got muscle memory for now. Lift foot, hover over accelerator, drop foot, hold for duration of trip. The farhtest I drive is to Nashville or Paducah anyway. No need for cruise to go an hour or less away. If I move agin, I will look into it then. I move a lot (6 states in8 years). The Army keeps my family pretty mobile. My daughter only keeps what she can physically carry (extra stuff) toys and things like that). I am blessed to have such an understanding and dedicated family. They sit patiently while I go conduct business and seldom complain about moving.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am a long time faithful Painless wiring fan/installer. It's the only harnessses we use in our shop. I've been wiring customs for 20 years and they seem to stay on top of it.
My personal project uses the 18 circuit chassis harness, the tbi fuel injection kit and the new Phantom Key system.(thinkI added 200 lbs in just wiring! LOL)
tincan1966 is offline   Reply With Quote