View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #68
Fabian

Re: Project '64 C-10 Truck - built in Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
I think the most incredible thing about this build is that you are doing it in a foreign country!!
It is hard enough to get stuff for these rigs or done to them here in the states (although Alaska is almost a foriegn country too) I cannot imagine the challenges you have over there!

What part of Germany are you? You must be in or near a large metropolitan area like Frankfurt, Munchen, or Berlin...??
Well it is true ... and without the help of DELMO this would not be possible. I tried planing it all through but you still miss sometimes parts or the shipping company from the US to Germany misses so boxes to put into the container. I am wanting since 12 weeks now on some $300 sheet metal parts and con not work on the cabin as of that and the whole projects has to wait ... but once it is all done it is even nicer.

Frame will be all done in the next 2-3 weeks with the LS engine in and than it is wanting for the other parts to arrive in January by container.

In the meantime we are working on my 61 Parkwood and it is on its way to the painter now and getting it all done ....

here some more pictures of the 61...

Fabian is offline   Reply With Quote