View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: need some tips on putn a camaro subframe on 57 chevy pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsnow View Post
Hence the reason I said IMO (In MY Opinion)
If you get offended that easy, perhaps you should be on the Discovery web site tonight voting for Paul Jr because it hurt your feelings that Jessie James cheated on Sandra.
Nope I'm not offended at all. There are a lot of people here that work very hard on their rides and like them low and even slammed to the ground on airbags. Those same people have a lot of knowledge, and comb this forum to try and help people. You've just called their rides "retarded looking". If you don't see that as a insult then that tells me something about you and there is no need to go back and forth on this.

The gentelman (original poster) asked for the facts. The fact is installing the clip with the unibody supports under the frame will give you a lower stance (with stock components) than if you installed it even with the frame rails. Its up to the original poster to decide what he is going to do now that he is armed with the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I'm SURE Kabwe was not offended, he is just lookin out for others...
Anyways, back on topic...

Ashtray455, Which way are ya going with your front end conversion???
You got that right. I'm a car nut and I like everything from stock to way out customs. I know how hard this stuff is to do on your own in your garage, people work very hard to build something they like and I think its very insulting to make a statement like "retarding looking" when a guy bust his a$$ to build his truck.

Last edited by Kabwe; 12-07-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote