View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
Devillusion

Re: Project: Overkill (1998 GMC SAS3500 on 40's)

Ok....here ya go.

Bare in mind that there is still some detailing (painting the frame/undercarriage), assembly and suspension to take care of (zero rates, and spring beef up in the front) This paint is crazy....it changes colors with the light, shade, etc. Pretty wild for a single stage paint. I took a color I kind of liked and modified it from there. Added some more black, more flattening powder, and 40% reducer to flash off a bit faster.

Took a belt buckle I found at a local shop here and modified it to my likeing, then blasted it down to the pewter again, then mounted her up. Thought it kind of went with the theme and looked pretty deadly. Gave the billet grill some added pizaz..lol. And lovin' the yellow'd out Pro Comp lights as well. I think it finiishes off the front end.

What does everyone think about the corner lenses......stay with the clear ones I have sitting on the bench, or go back to the factory orange. I'm seriously leaning back to the factory orange/yellow ones. I think they will look much cleaner...let me know what you think.

1970 Chevelle
1968 Biscayne 2dr post

"...there is no excuse for what I am about to do, but dangit....it's gonna be fun!"
Devillusion is offline   Reply With Quote