View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #56
Psycho71

Re: Ever lost a tool, then FOUND IT a long time later...

I was working in an attic many years ago, I to A/C work. We were changing out an air handler and evaporator coil. I had my helper loading up the tools as I was dealing with the customer on payment. On to the next job we went, and the next, it was a busy day. About a week later I was looking for my Dewalt cordless Sawsall. Couldn't find it, looked all over for it. About three months later I got a call that the heat wasn't working. i had made the rookie mistake of not turning on the gas valve when i installed the furnace. I get up in the attic and find my sawsall laying on top of the furnace. Score!

Over the years I have found tools of all kinds. Multivolt meters, refrigerant gauges, numerous hand tools of all kinds, cordless drills, you name it. But i have also donated my share as well. I buy at least 10 flashlights a year. if I realize I left a tool on a job, the first thing I do is consider it's value, then decide if it's worth my time to go get it.

If a hammer doesn't fix it, you have an electrical problem!

Slot Cars, 1:24 Scale, 100MPH@100,000RPM, fastest things on wheels!
Psycho71 is offline   Reply With Quote