View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #40
Jonboy
Slots go on anything!

Re: Brothers Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmwoodall View Post
Gah, I hate to see this. I was thinking about Brothers this weekend as removed my original wiper motor and switch (thinking of their intermittent setup) hoping things would be better after this slew of comments.
Honestly, it could happen at any one of the bigger companies. Think about how many people are on this site, and this is all the people that are commenting. Sometimes it is a matter of perception. I have ordered parts from Brother's a few times (usually during one of their sales- I'm cheap), and I haven't really had any problems. There have been backordered parts each time, but I haven't been in a bind for them, either. I have also had pretty good dealings with CPP (and you can see what their rep is....). It only takes one time to put a bad taste in your mouth. I deal with vendors every day at work, and will dump one after a few bad goes.

It may be worth a shot to give them another chance. John and Jamie have put themselves out here on the board for us. I haven't seen this from LMC or Classic Parts, but I haven't had an experience (good or bad) with either of them.