View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
eurospec1

Re: Been extremely dissapointed with mail order parts suppliers for this project

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I'm sorry you are having such an awful time with something you should be enjoying. Personally,I think because of computers people have come to expect too much. All I know is I've never ordered anything online and have never had a problem. I have never ordered a part where I didn't talk to anybody and I have never had any surprises. Most vendors are small time businesses,and many are side businesses born of the owners being enthusiasts. And,those are the ones I deal with. I also don't have a deadline. At least not a short term one where a week makes a difference. This ain't no TV show....LOL! I have been mail ordering since the '70s and it is a fabulous resource and I always enjoy working on trucks. I guess I'm glad I'm a bit stuck in the past.Seems like a better place the more time goes by
that's just it, i buy dozens of items per month online, either car parts or other hobby items, and i have only run into this rash of really bad web service since i have started ordering parts for my truck, i just don't get it..