View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
hugger6933

C-60 pics I promised

for the truck that I got yesterday. I still say it is the wrong year for my vision but I'm not knocking the cool factor of the 60-66 trucks, I'm just into the 67-72 trucks at this moment intime as I am working on three on the shopyard now and the C-60 project that I have been gathering parts for for a while. Now please don't think I am being a truck snob, it is a very cool truck and I can see why so many love them. This truck is off of my brother in laws farm after his retirement. He also gave me a 61 tractor truck with a 409 engine but it was gone when I went to look . Someone hauled it off to scrap and it has been crushed. Anyway the blue "bob" will stay a dumper with the sides cut down a little to throw my scrap fenders and doors and other bent sheetmetal and frames and such from my body shop. It has 29374 miles that are right as they [his farm ]bought it new. The lights all work the dump goes up and down fine the radio needs a speaker and the front is bent up a little it runs like new but will need some wheel cylinder work
Attached Images

hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote