Thread: Avs
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Gyawo

Angry Avs

A week ago I ordered a shaved door kit from AVS, while ordering it I converted the currency over to Canadian dollars, went through with the transaction via paypal and upon the website "completing" my order it showed me an error screen saying my order did not go through since the dollar amounts did not match up. The website thought it was supposed to be 223 some dollars(American) and when I paid via paypal and after converting it to Can. $ on the website it was 222 something. I was wondering if anyone on here has had similar problems with AVS or knows if they have a vendor account on here or anything. I immediately sent an email to someone there that had previously contacted me, I even went so far as to call the number on the website at about 3:30 pm Cali time, only to hear the phone ring for a good 2 mins. I have heard nothing from them, no return email, not even a shipping notice or an email saying something about the order being wonky. My credit card has been charged with the correct amount in Canadian dollars, so I am pretty choked that nothing has been sent back via email, but yet they have taken my money.

TL;DR: AVS took my money, I am unsure if they shipped my product due to lack of communication. What do?

Last edited by Gyawo; 02-27-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Reason:
Gyawo is offline   Reply With Quote