View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #15
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Darryl's License Plate Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckgirl View Post
Here in Maryland you can actually register a vintage plate with the MVA if it is a MD plate & year specific to the year vehicle it is going on and the car is normally tagged as historic. We had a 66 Impala with a set of vintage plates. You are given two registrations. One for the vintage plates, and one for the regular historic plates, which you must keep in the car at all times (ie in the trunk)

We're really lucky. There is a guy here locally that does awesome work & don't have to worry about shipping, etc....he'll even find you the plates if you don't have them
I know its an old thread but was wondering if the guy you were talking about is still doing the old plates? I have a couple BLazers and a panel that i will be needing plates for at some point.

Thanks
Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote