View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: Classic Performance Products complaints ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKGMC4 View Post
I work in healthcare and DO come to the plate, or people suffer. In my particular case CPP didn't even send me the right parts for the job. Your side fill kit is a joke. I wouldn't expect a marine hose meant for water to handle fuel on a regular basis, but I know why they use it instead...it's cheaper. Didn't even get the right number of clamps to finish the job with the kit. And a piece of 1.5" exhaust pipe meant to adapt a stiff 2" hose to 1.5"? Really? It's not that I'm angry with CPP any more it's just that someone asked and I gave an opinion based on personal experience. I rarely give any vendor a second chance once they've messed up real badly.
Wow i am very sorry about this, we have sold this kit this way for a long time, one thing i will do is send this response to the engineers as we are constantly trying to better our product line. I am not really sure i follow what you mean about coming to the plate or people suffer, i come to the plate all the time and will help anyone anytime i can, i dont work in healthcare i work in the classic car industry which healthcare sounds like life and death this sounds like a problem with a truck that is truly your passion but honestly 2 different scales in my opinion, if you need my help feel free to contact me at 888-522-8303 ext 118. Thanks for all your yor comments.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote