Thread: Heisenberg
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #27
Delmo

Re: Heisenberg

So as many are going to cringe at what you are about to see, believe me there is method to the madness. This is what we are starting with, a fresh off the lot 56 street rod. Blown 454, turbo 400,Camaro clip, rear disc, custom tan leather interior done running truck. Forgot to mention, every nut and bolt on this truck are (were) orange. The truck had a good stance, strong engine 4 wheel disc brakes. So why change it right?

Well for many resaons just like we don't use 8 track players anymore this baby needed some serious upgrades althoug it was a fairly fresh build. PJF wanted the lastest and greatest suspension, engine / trans, wiring, etc etc. The camaro front works great for the budget and has been done for many years, not hacking on it at all. But what a more latest and greatest suspension than one that hasn't even been built yet. So with a call to Nate Porter over and Porterbuilt we got on the discussion of 55-59 trucks he said it's been on his to do list. So with promises of a long walk on the beach he started on the first ever bolt on front end for 55-59 that will lay rocker to the ground and still ride and handle like a dream.

Let me show you the victim first then I'll give you more juicy details later.

Delmo is offline   Reply With Quote