View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #184
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: 1964 GMC 3/4 ton build :D

ok guys been looking at ideas vent positoining and other lil odds ends in the interior of the pickup and will be dropping some pictures of the ideas I came up with :P I am mercilessly stealing parts from ford trucks for this part of the project since they are dammed near perfect for what I want lol.. Kinda like the console. On the console I am going to get a gennie shifter shift plate and leather boot with the shift indicator module so I can see which gear she is in at night times.. Will get my machinist friend to make some polished aluminum surrounds for each of the vents with some inset allen head machine bolts to make it look nice.....

Also a pic of the new bird at the house will be having it up n inspected here soon, son will drive it temporarily till his 69 is repaired. in the midst of this we are house hunting in north texas came across a gew very nice properties today OMG one of them the old boy built the entinre house and designed a 40x50x18 foot ceiling garage that is capable (and been done) of a 20 ton chain hoist assembly!!!! HE had a sterling 6x6 on the property but I couldnt talk him into selling it with the house grrrr dernit..................
Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote