View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #111
fryer1979
Redneck Hillbilly

Re: !965 Chevy C-10 Take 2: Project Tanya

Hey y'all. I'm still here and still alive..... Not a whole lot of progress just yet, poor Tanya is still sitting with busted u-joints. Going through the divorce process has taken a lot out of me monitarily, mentally, and physically. Plus I am living right now in a place where i don't have internet access, so time to get on here is scarce. I do have a good friend who has been faithfully working on his '64 Chevy, and in turn helping get me motivated to get back on Tanya. I did get the ex's Caddy pushed out of my shop, and Tanya is finally inside. Once my new cell phone arrives (yeah, been without a camera too), I'll try to get some fresh photos and post them up here. I am getting my health back, and really looking forward to getting back into the shop to help me focus on something besides the turmoil my life has been in lately.....I do get out there once a week to start her up and run her around the storage complex just to keep her from getting too lonely. Now I just need to get focused and get to work. Hope y'all are still hanging around.
fryer1979 is offline   Reply With Quote