View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #123
Flint70step

Re: Project Patina Azul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 502ms View Post
Man, I just read this whole thread...to come to this. I am sorry. Here is a question - are you sure there is frame damage? It looks like the fender and hood are the only areas really hurt (besides the bumper and front core support). Well, I guess now that I think about it, those are hurt, too. Good news is that they can be repaired...just don't toss that truck. Glad you and the family are alright
Yes there is definitely frame damage.I have a good friend who has another 1/2 ton Burb frame.I just need the get the Burb tub off and switch out frames.He has a lifting rig that we used to pull his 67 panel tub off its frame so I know we have a way to get all this done.H ere are some shots of the frame damage.The second shot shows how far my drivers front tire sticks out past the body.The frame moved 4-5 inches at least.There's a dent in the air filter housing from it hitting to brake booster and the alt. hit the master cylinder.

72 Custom Deluxe Burb(Arizona truck)Nice interior
Great patina

Project Patina Azul http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467668
Flint70step is offline   Reply With Quote