View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #118
fryer1979
Redneck Hillbilly

Re: !965 Chevy C-10 Take 2: Project Tanya

Ok, got some parts coming in for Tanya, and as soon as I can get a couple small things cleared from my shop (the other '65 removed, a new project rolled in, and the exhaust on my F-250) I'll be back to work on her. I got one of those distributors ordered up from Skip White (link above), man $80 is hard to beat for a brand new HEI distributor. Going to pull the 292 out and get her freshened up with some new seals and gaskets, a fresh tune up with the new dizzy, and maybe even some new paint. While the engine is out I am contemplating a 700r4 swap to make her a little more highway friendly. And I'll see what kind of shape the exhaust manifold is in, she may just get some headers and new exhaust too! I'm so stoked, so many things going on and soon I'll be back working on Tanya again. Not to mention I finally have a good phone with a working camera so I can take some pictures to share once again.....

Here is the website picture of the distributor I got coming: (yes I know the picture shows a V8 cap...lol)
Name:  dizzy.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  32.0 KB

Stay tuned.

Last edited by fryer1979; 07-21-2012 at 07:18 AM.
fryer1979 is offline   Reply With Quote