Thread: 39 truck
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #20
truckeez

Re: 39 truck

Once you understand the basic stuff and spend more time flogging the magic box for more info---- or after yrs of paying your dues learning from old experienced greybeards like I did before the internet ( if you did this you have done every thing from volare or pacer front ends to corvair and boneyard torched stock Mustang II crossmembers to the aftermarket stuff that sprowted up later).
currently the latest annd greatest darlings are the c5/6 based stuff, if you are looking thru the mags--you already know there is a corvette chassis to stick under a truck or an early camaro. There are also websites that solely exist to further induce the brain conditioning that -You just gotta break out the credit card and pop for a $6000.. subframe --or $12000.00 for a full length one to-
Be IN with The IN Crowd.
the websites are lateral-G and protouring.com When you go there -You better not mention what the sole reason the the sites to exist--or you will be immediately dogpiled be the mods for overturning their apple cart.
If you are intent on getting the info you need for your Camaro or Truck, forget it--its closely protected-like They invented the c5 stuff instead of gm.
.... Didn't work with me, anyone trying to tell ME --"You cant do this stuff- or " its beyond the scope of an average enthusiest"...........

They would be more productive climbing up to the tallest hill they can find and take a whizz into a stiff headwind.
Attached Images

Last edited by truckeez; 08-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.
truckeez is offline   Reply With Quote